Descripción del Producto
- Entry level to intermediate riders.
- Stable shapes for wave riding.
- Sizes 10’0″ and above also for cruising.
11’2″ x 36″ Avanti Fun and easy glide, an incredibly stable board for heavier or multiple riders to cruise and surf.
10’0″ x 34″ Whopper A highly popular, stable board which surprises with incredible wave riding ability.
9’5″ x 33″ Whopper Shorter length gives greater maneuverability with easier turning in the surf.
9’0″ x 33″ Hero Stable and reactive, save energy for surfing with easier turning on the wave.
9’0″ x 30″ Converse Ideal for riders looking for easy entry into waves and reactive turning.
8’5″ x 30″ Pocket Rocket Stable short board for riders looking for more progressive surfing in all conditions.
- Target rider: Stable shapes for heavier riders up to 130 kg down to shorter board for lighter riders at 85 kg for more progressive wave riding.
- Construction: Available in Carbon Balsa, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot, ASAP and in Starlite wave.
- Key features: Wide nose and tail for stability, 3/4 EVA Deck pad. Selected Pine Tek boards with extra fin boxes for windsurfing.