- Fun glide for cruising, stable shapes for catching small waves.
- Versatile Size range. Offers a board for every rider weight and skill level.
- Longer wider boards have faster glide and stability. While shorter narrower sizes are easier to turn and carry.
12’0″ x 33″ Atlas Longest glide and ultra stable for those learning to paddle, the Atlas is a fantastic cruising board.
11’2″ x 32″ Blend Fast glide from the narrower nose and stable turning from the wider tail, it blends cruising and surfing in one.
10’5″ x 30″ Drive The Drive offers a narrower width and outline for efficient glide and improved tracking as the rider can hold the paddle closer to the board.
10’0″ x 35″ Whopper Easier turning from the shorter length, extra stable from the 35″ width and wide tail, a best seller for it’s versatility to do yoga, fitness, surfing and all round cruising.
9’0″ x 30″ Converse Short length makes it fast to turn, easy to carry and convenient to store. Narrower width improves tracking from holding the paddle straighter in the water. Popular with lighter riders that want a board that’s fast to inflate and easy to maneuver.
- Target rider: up to 120 kg who want to cruise but also catch a few waves with a single board.
- Key features: Wider tail outline for extra stability and easier turning when stepping back on the tail. Bungee tie-down on nose.