Naish 2019 Tabla SurfKite Skater
Responsive and snappy, the Skater is the ultimate board for kiters who ride a variety of conditions and the perfect choice for twin tip riders that are new to directional riding. Featuring a compact, modern shape, the Skater takes directional strapped or strapless riding to new levels of fun anywhere in any condition.
For 2019 the Skater has been fine-tuned with a wider, more flowing outline and smoother rocker to deliver improved control and balance. This assists riders as they execute aerial tricks and hit critical wave sections with ease and confidence. The incredibly durable bamboo laminate construction works with a full deck pad to provide outstanding impact resistance. The rocker and single concave combine to improve grip and maneuverability for a tighter turning radius and outstanding upwind ability. Thinner rails help twin tip riders transition to directional riding faster and easier. Joining the 5’2” are the new 5’4” and 5’6” models—ideal for larger kiters or lightwind kiting.
If you are a strapless freestyle extraordinaire, or searching for an option that is easy to transport and provides incredible performance in an astonishing variety of conditions, the Skater is your board.
- Deep Single Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
- Double Bamboo Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top