- The lightest kite we have ever made. (The 9m Ultra is NEARLY 30% lighterthan a 9m Lithium)
- Lasts twice as long (New V4 Dyneema load frame featuring WebTech)
- Perfect for Freeride Foil, lightwind and strapless riding.
Five years after introducing the first single strut kite on the market, we introduce the all-new Airush ULTRA.
With the radical growth in Hydrofoil riding, the increased trend in strapless drift style wave riding along with the constant search for a kite that flies in lighter winds, the demand for a new generation of kite is clear.
The ULTRA introduces a new breed of the lightest and strongest technology ever developed.
- The ultimate freeride foilboarding kite with incredible relaunching capabilities that can handle gusty conditions.
- The stability, profile and light weight allows the Ultra to drift down the line, making it perfect for riding waves less powered, parking the kite and going for that true surf feel.
- The bigger sizes are also ideal for twintip freeriding no matter what your level
LIGHTEST KITE WE HAVE EVER MADE
Considering that the 9m Ultra is nearly 1 kg (2.2 lbs) lighter than the 9m Lithium, you begin to understand how the kite stays in the air way beyond any other inflatable strut kites. This takes it into the realm of foil kites, without any of the traditional water relaunch and complexity challenges.
The Benefits of the lightweight are:
The Ultra stays in the air in the absolute lightest of wind, ideal for gusty conditions, difficult launches and marginal conditions. You can ride one size smaller than anything else, giving you a lighter, smaller and even more responsive kite. The kite maintains steering even when far forward in the window and/or underpowered. Relaunching is easier due to the lightweight.